Using Highmark's CU*TALK telephone banking system, direct contact to your Highmark accounts is just a phone call away - 24 hours a day.
CU*TALK is our "audio response" system and allows you to take care of your Credit Union business any time of the day. It's fast, easy, and safe!
All you need to make contact with CU*TALK is:
- Touch tone phone
- 5 or 6 digit account number as it appears on your statement
- Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Check your account balances
- Check deposits and withdrawals
- Transfer funds within your account
- Make loan payments
- We can even set you up to transfer funds between all of the accounts you jointly own.
Step by Step instructions
- Using your touch tone phone call: 1-877-25-HIGHMARK (1-877-254-4446)
- You will be asked to enter your 5 or 6 digit member number followed by the # key. (You can get this number from your monthly statement).
- Next, you will be prompted to punch in your Personal Identification Number (PIN) followed by the # key. BE CAREFUL - If you enter the PIN incorrectly three times, your PIN will be disabled as a security precaution and you will have to contact Highmark during normal business hours to have it reset.
- First time users - Prior to using CU*Talk the first time, you will have to have Highmark set up a preliminary access PIN. The first time you call in, you will be prompted to change that preliminary PIN.
- At this point, CU*TALK will guide you through your transactions. Remember, you can type ahead at any time if you already know the codes.
Main Menu Options
- Account inquiries, including balances and a list of recent transactions.
- Perform money transactions, including transfers between savings and checking.
- Hear current rates or calculate estimated loan payments.
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Change to a different account number, (if you have multiple accounts).
- Other Highmark FCU services, including hours and locations.
- Repeat the menu.
- End the call.
- Hear the tutorial (press * when done with the tutorial to hear the menu again).
- Coverdell IRA Savings
- Traditional IRA Savings
- Roth IRA Savings
- Primary Savings
- High Yield Summer Savings
- Christmas Club
- Pee Wee Penguin Club
- Teen Club
- Primary Checking
- Money Market
- Elite Money Market
Keep in Mind these helpful tips:
Be sure to press the # key when asked. This signals CU*Talk to act up on your entry.
Keep your PIN number confidential. This protects your privacy and keeps others from gaining access to your accounts.
When entering dollar amounts, decimals are not required. For example, you would enter $25.00 as 2500
CU*TALK may occasionally be unavailable for short periods so that we may perform maintenance. If you are unable to complete a transaction for this reason, try calling back later.
Be extra careful when entering your member number and PIN. Entering a PIN incorrectly three times will disable access to that account through CU*TALK. If this happens, contact Highmark FCU directly for reactivation.