If you are active military or retired military, this loan may be the one for you. It is a program designed exclusively for service members and veterans. You can use this loan to purchase a home or refinance an existing loan. Benefits of this program include:
- Low interest rates
- No money down - can finance up to 100% of purchase price
- Special benefits for disable veterans may apply
To qualify for a VA Loan, you must be current or prior military.
If you are in the market to purchase a new home and would like to work with a Highmark "Preferred Realtor", contact us today.
These rates are effective as of April 15, 2013.
|30 years||$417,000||3.25%||0.0% Discount Fee||3.503%|
To expedite the processing of your mortgage loan request, please provide us with the following information:
- Completed Loan Application - online/paper
- W2's for the last 2 years
- Most recent paystub(s)
- If self-employed or if you have rental property, include last 2 years of completed tax returns with all schedules
- Most recent 2 months bank statements for all listed in the assets section of your application
- Certificate of Eligibility & DD214
If you are refinancing an existing loan, please include the following documentation:
- Mortgage statement reflecting current principal, interest, and escrow payment
- Verification of Homeowner's Insurance
If you are purchasing a home, please include the following documentation:
- Signed purchase agreement with all pages including Realtor's name and phone number, if you have already made an offer on a property.
Unless otherwise indicated, these APR calculations are based on the following: Conforming loans (whose maximum loan amount is below $417,000 for the contiguous states, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico or below $625,500 for Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and the Virgin Islands) are calculated based on a loan amount of $150,000 with closing costs of $3,000. Jumbo Loans (whose maximum loan amount exceed $417,000 for the contiguous states, District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico or exceed $625,500 for Alaska, Guam, Hawaii and the Virgin Islands) are calculated based on a loan amount of $500,000 with closing costs of $10,000. Your actual APR may be different depending upon these factors.