My Credit Score
Discover a surprising fact: 1 in 3 credit reports contain errors. Are you one of them?
With My Credit Score, you now have instant access to your credit score, credit report, personalized money-saving offers, and financial education tips on how to improve your score or maintain an already great score. It's even built right into our easy-to-use platform, so you don't need a new login.
Benefits of checking your score today include:
- Receiving daily credit monitoring with alerts for major changes,
- Identifying credit bureau errors,
- Understanding the factors that impact your score, and
- Working toward your financial goals!
Tabs Within My Credit Score
Offers a new sub navigation for Score Analysis, Credit Report and Credit Simulator
- Credit score events are displayed in a stackable chart to visualize the relationship of the score with payment history, usage, or opening/ closing of accounts.
- Credit Score simulator allows you to see the potential impact of opening new accounts or paying off balances early. The interactive tool will simulate the your credit scores before taking those actions.
Loans & Offers
About My Credit Score
- It's Free!
- It's a "soft pull" on your credit report and does not affect your score
- Receive monitoring alerts
- Identify Credit Bureau Errors
- See best rates available for you based on your score
- Get personalized tips on how to improve or maintain your score
How Do I Get My Score?
Getting your score is easy!
- Log in to your Online or Mobile Banking and click on the "My Credit Score" button
- You'll fill out a short form and answer some questions to identify yourself
- You get your score!
FAQs About My Credit Score
A: My Credit Score is a comprehensive Credit Score program offered by Highmark that helps you stay on top of your credit. You get your latest credit score and report, an understanding of key factors that impact the score, and can see the most up to date offers that can help reduce your interest costs or lower your monthly payments. With this program, you always know where you stand with your credit and how your financial institution can help save you money.
Q: Is there a fee?
A: No. My Credit Score is entirely free, and no credit card information is required to register.
Q: How does My Credit Score differ from other credit scoring offerings?