Commercial Real Estate Loans
At Highmark, we are here to help you with…
- Constructions & Development of commercial property
Whether the property is an apartment complex, single family rental, office space, retail space, or warehouse space, our business lenders at Highmark Credit Union will work closely with your company to finance your project.
LOCAL and TIMELY decisions to help you achieve your financial goals.
- Ideal for purchasing a new business and/or expanding.
- Financing for equipment, machinery, and commercial vehicle purchases.
Highmark Credit Union offers flexible loan options, local decision making, and competitive rates - giving your business the capital injection needed to take your business to the next level.
- A line of credit enables you to enhance your company’s working capital, purchase inventory, finance receivables, and support season or cyclical shifts. Since it is a revolving line, the funds become available again as you pay down the balance.
- Easy payment and advance transfers of your line.
SBA CDC/504 & 7A Loans/PPP loans
A government loan program that provides financing for major fixed assets such as equipment or real estate. Ideal for small businesses and the economic development of our communities we serve.
As a designated SBA loan financial institution, we can also assist members with applications for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funds. Please ask our team for assistance with SBA loans.
For more details, visit the SBA website at the Small Business Administration
Letter of Credit
A letter of credit is a letter from Highmark Federal Credit Union guaranteeing that a buyer’s payment to a seller will be received on time and for the correct amount. In the event that the buyer is unable to make payment on the purchase, the credit union will be required to cover the full or remaining amount of the purchase.
Easily access your accounts, make deposits and pay bills anytime, anywhere while on the go.